Monday, March 20, 2006

Lata

Left LA behind once again, this time I wasn't nearly as anxious or pensive as when I first left to go work with Disney in Hong Kong... of course, then my passport didn't have a single stamp in it. Now, the 15 hour flight is child's play. And well worth it. Here the smog is worse than LA and the streets smaller, but the head-room and clarity of the projects I'm working on have increased infinitely. Hard for 9-to-5ers to understand that sometimes you need 10 hours of time to zone into what needs to be said and how to say it. I'll be back soon... in the meantime, I'll be working on my own commentary on life and not really keeping up with this blog. Hope you all are finding the time to laugh and love and talk to yourself, too... crazy what you'll find when you aren't looking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home