Friday, February 10, 2006

Stained Clothing Launches

My brother has just launched his t-shirt company: STAINED CLOTHING! And I have to honestly say, the t-shirts are more than just hilarious - the graphics are clever and descriptions are witty. Think I'm going to get this one:

Once upon a time, there was gun totin’, nuke stockpilin’, North Korean communist named Kim Jong Il. Examined by analysts the world over, Il enjoys the comforts of the western world. He collects Ferraris, smokes cigars, and hand-polishes his mammoth collection of old west six shooters.

Hugh – move over. I present to you a true playboy, Kim Jong Il.

Check them out and get your own version of the "Pimp My Ride" t-shirt, which is far more intelligent and funny than the actual show... Online at: http://www.stainedclothing.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Yummyteece said...

hooray that the bro has a clothing line

3:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I ended up getting the "Playboy" shirt, which I LOVE! Wonder if I'll make it out to Korea so I can see what they think... heh... ok, so maybe my plans aren't always the best.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home