Monday, March 13, 2006

Rockstar Style

As much as I loved working at Disney - brilliant people, inspiring projects, enviable budgets - now that my contract has ended, I'm loving the luxury of waking up at 8:00am and working til 2:00am (fitting in my at-least-4-hours-of-sleep promise to myself!)... one film completed, two others well in to post.

So I'm packing up my life again and seeing where it takes me... and as much as I longing look at the pictures I'm putting back in boxes and wish I had a home to hang them in - life is about living. And for me that means keeping moving while keeping those you love close in your heart...

love,
S

2 Comments:

Blogger Yummyteece said...

We'll miss you! and I can't wait till you are back home, to regale you with tales of my 'assassination game' (currently underway), as well as just general life stuff.

Hugs, Be Safe in HK,
Call me when you are back!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

No worries Mom and Dad! I'll be safely locked away in a flat and working diligently on my computer... no mis-adventures scheduled for this trip! I may post trips here and there, but mainly am trying to focus on getting these writing projects done. A month already hardly seems to be enough time...

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home