Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Moving Back

The Hong Kong blog at http://nsewinhk.blogspot.com/ was such a hit while I was working overseas, I thought I might see if I can find enough interesting things to fill another one with now that I'm back in Los Angeles. And just for Mom, I'm going to keep it here at Blogger rather than switch over to Friendster. So here I am. And here you can keep up with your Devil the City of Angels...

Welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen. Please buckle your seat belts, put your attitudes in an upright and locked position and turn all your electronic devices ON HIGH... this is gonna be a helluva ride...

(Just a quick note that I don't expect this to be kept as up to date as the Hong Kong blog... after all, it's not nearly as much of an exotic, unexpected, or jealousy-enducing city. Unless you're in The Industry.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Yummyteece said...

OH i don't know.... if anyone can keep a blog that spices up the city of angels, my dear.... it's you!

thanks for dinner and drinks the other night. SO MUCH FUN.

PS, did you EVER find your glasses?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home